Managing your Teams Wellbeing & Mental Health
We are pleased to offer a virtual course for all Line Managers; ‘Managing your Teams’ Wellbeing and Mental Health’. The 3-hour course will be delivered by Carol Duff, an NHS Mental Health Professional and Senior Lecturer, and hosted on Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
The course will cover;
– The relationship between mental health and the workplace
– Exploring contemporary pressures
– How to approach an employee you are concerned about
– How to help the individual to understand what may be causing their problems and take some ownership
– How to consider reasonable adjustments and support in the workplace.
Places are available to book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the session title.
There is a course pre-requisite that all attendees must complete the new online mental health course prior to the training session: https://uol.learning.uk.com/course/view.php?id=78
Story submitted by Lisa Ross