Assertiveness in the work place
Join our external partner, Clare Cromarty, for an online training session on Assertiveness in the Workplace from 13.30 – 16.30.
This course is aimed at staff from all levels across the University. The course is designed to:
– To understand and recognise what being assertive is
– To understand the difference between assertiveness and passive/aggressive behaviour
– To own our own style and approach and how to make this assertive
– To develop an understanding of body language and the messages this sends out
– Understanding the techniques of assertiveness and when to use them
– To understand our own triggers and develop strategies for dealing with situations we find challenging
Please book your place via MyView.
Story submitted by Angela Cleall-Harding