Last chance to participate in a study on loneliness in 60+ adults
***Last chance to participate***
Researchers at the School of Life Sciences and School of Psychology are undertaking a new study looking at reducing feelings of loneliness in older adults (60 years or older).
What will participants have to do?
1. observe varied images (e.g. animals, objects, abstract) on a screen, while a camera records your eye movements;
2. provide saliva samples into a tube to measure a chemical associated with sociability;
3. fill out a couple of questionnaires on life views;
4. wear a heart rate monitor around your chest;
5. play a game on a computer.
Requirements: To not eat, drink or exercise up to 2hours before the session.
The study takes place at the University of Lincoln (Minster House) and takes between 1h and 1h30.
You will receive a voucher (£10) as a thank you for your time.
If you are 60 years or older and would like to help us, please contact Catia Caeiro:
Work mobile: 07581269930